Thursday, April 1, 2010

finally healthy, in mind, atleast.

I woke up and didn't feel the need to weight myself.

Sue me.

Today was a horrifyingly busy day.  I was so swamped at work I barely got my first bite of food until 12:50pm.  That's practically called starving myself.  I was so irritated and hungry I almost swallowed my meager lunch whole, which would have caused me to choke uncontrollably, luckily I caught myself and behaved and ate like the lady I know I should be.  See? Who says I'm unrefined? :)


Food intake for the day:

Breakfast: usual [coffee]

Snack: N/A

Lunch: grilled cod [no skin], pork, zucchini, red bell pepper + 1 orange


I just noticed all my lunches look the same and it's always accompanied by an orange.  What's up with that?!

Snack: Kirkland signature nuts + 4 Haribo Coca Cola Gummies 
[my current obsession]




Dinner: grilled skinless cod, pork and greens, 3 dumplings and sriracha + 
1 orange 
[haha, now my dinner looks the same as lunch!]


Question: Is it possible to run so hard you develop blisters [on the treadmill] mid-run?

Workout of the day: 2 hrs
35 min running on treadmill [6.4 - 6.8]
25 min walking on treadmill [4.3 - 4.5]
1 hr [stretching, abs, arms, shoulders, legs + light weights 5 - 8 lbs]

Meal forecast for the remainder of the week:

Friday Easter egg hunt 
62 plastic pastel eggs w/chocolate goodies hidden inside all over the office  
    I'm bound to want to eat something...

Friday catered lunch 
courtesy of SF Soup Company
damn them and their damn delicious cookies! 

Saturday
Wedding Banquet @ Canton 
                    savory Chinese food dripping with caloric sauces + empty calories, joy...

Sunday
Wendy's 27th @ Napa
                  lunch @ Bouchon Bakery - home of the orgasmic brownie 
Wine tasting @ several local wineries 

Let's just try to get through tomorrow and tackle the rest when it comes...
                                          


 

No comments:

Post a Comment