Wednesday, April 7, 2010

the sun is out, finally.

wednesday morning
4/7/2010
8:24am

Current Weight: 113.2

If you think this is bad, you should have seen the number on Monday :/

Need to get back into the safe zone of 110-112.

Starvemode.

Bye.

--- 9:58pm Update --- 

This is the crap I have to deal with on a daily basis.



Just to name a few...

Everyday I walk by that giant looming snack cabinet, filled to the brim with savory, salt-crusted crunchy chips,  carbohydrate-loaded bags of assorted breakfast goodies, sweet + satisfying chocolate chip cookies, tiny rice krispy treats, and the list goes on and on and on.

And everyday, I say no.

Well...except for the last 2 days.  What?? It's about that time of the month, I think I'm entitled to something sugary sweet once in awhile :)

Don't know how long this battle will rage on but it's not looking good for me...

Food intake for the day:

Breakfast: the usual

Snack: kirkland signature nuts + maui onion and garlic macadamia nuts

Lunch: 

pickled cucumbers

2 skinless chicken drumsticks

cabbage

2 pieces of tiny cod

strawberries + blueberries

a couple of Haribo sweet + tangy coke bottle gummies


Snack: 100 cal pack of fudge-drizzled chips ahoy

Dinner: 

2 skinless chicken drumsticks [yuck, skin]

cabbage
strawberries


still hungry so I "had" to eat some veggie "meat", red peppers, celery + garlic


and dried prunes!


Workout of the day: 1 hr
1 hr [stretching, abs, arms, shoulders, light weights 5 - 8 lbs]

I'm still hungry.

FML. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment