Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Is it Friday yet?

My Tuesday went alittle something like this:

woke up groggy


went to work


schlepped to the gym for 2 hrs


dinner @ Pluto's with aya


got extremely annoyed every 10 seconds due to INCONSIDERATE people leaving the restaurant along with the front door WIDE OPEN in 40 degree weather

[gee, thx]

skipped on over to the bf's


bedtime, finally.

Food intake for the day:

Breakfast: the usual
Snack: Kirkland Signature Nuts

Lunch: Taco Tuesday!  

Pretty much the only meal I look forward to my whole work week, besides Friday "Lunch & Learn" when I stuff myself til I can't walk.

1 Carne Asada Street Taco = $1.50 




A few pieces of tofu, steamed pork balls + some greens

[not even worth putting up a picture in comparison to the juicy goodness of a well-seasoned fresh carne asada street taco] 

100-calorie pack of Fudge-drizzled Chips Ahoy!

Snack: Prunes 
[helps with constipation - Oops! TMI]

Dinner: Pluto's

1 main salad w/chicken
corn
tomatoes
beets
onions
pepperoncini
oranges


Workout of the day: 2 hours
30 min on elliptical [between level 2-3 intervals]
15 min walking on stairmaster [speed 11]
15 min on bike [level 3]
1 hr [stretching, abs, shoulders, legs, light weights 5 - 10 lbs]

I just realized I've been to the gym every single day since last Mon.  I am BEAT! If so, why isn't the weight on my scale decreasing?  I think it's time to lay off the heavy weights :/ don't want to look like a 5 foot dwarf/muscle woman [eek!]








 


2 comments:

  1. starve mode? Oh I hate that mode, it sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I hate it too. The price we pay for beauty :( damn you, America.

    ReplyDelete