Friday, April 23, 2010

friday
4/23/2010
7:29pm

whenever i'm between 110-112 pounds, my body tends to fight against my iron will by protesting angrily [and noisily] in hunger forcing me to succumb to the call of tempting and delectable eats, namely crispy fried foods + irresistible sweets.

food intake from thursday --> friday



















workout for thursday: 1 hr 50 min
10 min walking on treadmill [incline 6.5, speed 4.5]
10 min on elliptical [intervals 2-3, rate 180+]
15 min on stairmaster [level 8 - 10]
25 min on bicycle [level 3]
50 min [stretching, abs, legs]

workout for friday: 40 min
40 min [stretching + abs]

even with all the sweat-filled workouts this week, my tiny bouts of cheating are enough to throw my body off course but i can't say i'm filled with regret as i was chomping down happily on my fill of garlic infused french fries, slathered heavily with ketchup, crispy fried onion rings dipped in creamy ranch + the sweet crunch of my favorite tiny treat, peanut m&m's. 

what can i say?

life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment