Saturday, April 3, 2010

recovery mode.

saturday afternoon
4/3/2010
12:11pm

Current Weight: 112.9

This is payback for eating anything and everything last night. 

Oh well, time to get back on track.

Workout of the day: 1 hr 10 min
4 min running on treadmill [6.4 speed]
8 min walking on treadmill [6.5 incline, 4.4 speed]
58 min [stretching, abs, legs, arms, shoulders, light weights 5 - 10 lbs]

Food intake for the day:

Breakfast: n/a

Snack: 4 Foster Farm Chicken Nuggets [40 cal each]



Now I'm off to prepare for kevin + belinda's wedding, time to doll up + roll!

Oh btw, I don't think I'll have much to worry about [in terms of food intake for tonight], I'll be in a dress so fitted I won't have space to eat.  Now if only I can dress like that on a daily basis, then I'll never have to eat! muhaha

--- 10:04pm Monday night Update --- 

If only I did what I was supposed to and starve, then we wouldn't be in this predicament.

Food intake for the day continued:

Lunch: 4 more chicken nuggets

Snack: 3 Trader Joe's butter waffle cookies

[they REEK of butter, yum]


Dinner: 1o course Wedding Banquet @ Canton 
3 crispy sweet sesame balls

2 glasses of Beringer 2007 Cabernet Sauvignon

Chinese cold cuts, jellyfish + seaweed salad

Honey Walnut Prawns [my fave!]

Steamed chicken w/oil + ginger sauce

Shark Fin Soup

Lobster

Enoki, brown mushrooms + greens

Scallops sauteed w/crisp greens

Seafood Fried Rice [didn't touch]

Can't remember the last 2 dishes :/

CAKE! [had 1 piece]

Late night snack: 1 Orange

Jeezus, if that's not alot of food, I don't know what is.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment