Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Lacking motivaton

Tuesday
3/30/2010
8:15am

Current Weight: 112.4

This is what I get for stuffing my face full of carbs on Sunday night and those french fries + fried chicken wings last night.

Time to get back on track!

Goal for this week: to be 109 by Saturday, just in time for the wedding [not mine obviously].  If not, there's no way I can squeeze myself into a XXS Bebe dress or risk looking like a gigantic pink shiny sausage in it :/


It's crunch time DAMNIT!

--- 9:23pm Update --- 

I am a lean, mean fighting machine!  Atleast that's what the mirror at the gym told me until I got home and stuffed my face silly...what? I was hungry :(

Food intake for the day: 

Breakfast: A giant cup of joe, reduced-fat milk, splenda

Snack: Kirkland signature nuts [fatty but good for ya]

Lunch: TACO TUESDAY!

Every Tuesday, my coworker Elisia and I venture off to the nearest taco truck and purchase delicious [and CHEAP] carne asada street tacos.  Unlike Elisia, I weight over 100 pounds :/ so instead of 3 tacos, I eat one.  FML


Did you really think I'd just eat one taco and call it a day? C'mon, I don't starve!

The rest of my lunch: steamed chicken + broccoli [more green than meat]


Snack: Maui onion + garlic mac nuts [220 cal per serving - WOW]

Dinner: 2 oranges 
[didn't have any fruit today, I was starting to feel kinda weird]
and
leftovers from last night


Diet Tip # 10: The key to eating less is starting off on a smaller plate. The smaller the plate, the less you eat [unless you go for thirds, then you're just hopeless].


The size of my plate: approximately 6 inches in diameter




Workout of the day: 
I seriously felt like a work out whore today, nice to be back.

30 min running on treadmill [0.0 incline, 6.1 -6.5 speed]
15 min walking on treadmill [0.0 incline, 4.1 -4.4 speed]
15 min on bike [level 3, random]
1 hr [stretching, ab work, legs, light weights 5-8 lbs]

After all this hard work, now I want a piece of cheesecake to celebrate. 

I'm not kidding.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment