Monday, March 29, 2010

I opted not to weight myself this morning as I'm feeling slightly obsessed with the numbers on the scale.  I think I may need a mini break from everything at this point yet continue my day-to-day activities.

Current Weight: n/a

Food intake for the day:

Breakfast: Banana + onion and garlic flavored macadamia nuts



Snack: Starbucks, reduced fat milk + Splenda

Lunch: Quarterly Admin lunch @ South Park Cafe 

Carrot Soup


 Grilled Chicken Breast Salad w/blue cheese, walnuts and tarragon vinaigrette





1/2 order of french fries + ketchup [couldn't resist the urge!]





Snack: Mott's Fruit Snacks [70 cal]

Dinner: 3 New Golden Daisy chicken drumettes



Scallops, shrimp, pork, chicken, pickled radish + baby bok choy
1 orange


Workout of the day: 1 hr 50 min
35 min treadmill [1/3 running, 2/3 walking uphill]
25 min biking [level 3 - random]
50 min [stretching, ab work + light weights 10 lb]


Activity forecast for the week:

Tuesday - dinner w/Aya after the gym
Wednesday - Korean dinner w/the fam
Saturday - Kevin's wedding! reception + banquet following
Sunday - a beautiful day in Napa to celebrate my dearest friend Wendy's 27th

Although this week is filled with food and fun, dieting is never far from my mind.  Like Thomas the train, I will keep on going :)


No comments:

Post a Comment