Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Terrific Tuesdays



Terrible Terrific Tuesday!

Why?

Current Weight: 112.2

How did I do it?

Update later. 

--- UPDATE ---

My 3 cardinal rules for dieting in a short period of time with MAXIMUM results:

1) Avoid carbs like the plague, instead veg on grilled protein
2) Fill yourself up with veggies sans caloric sauces
3) Snack on healthy items like fruits, a handful of nuts + reduced fat cheese


Food intake for the day:
Breakfast: Starbucks coffee, a splash of reduced-fat milk + a teaspoon of Splenda


Snack: A handful of Kirkland Signature Nuts

Lunch: Chicken sauteed w/red peppers, edamame, celery, a splash of smoked Tabasco sauce + 1 small Fuji Apple


Snack: 1 bag of Ranch Corn Nuts [220 cal]

Pre-Dinner: Chilled Purple Grapes



* Note to Kirkland Manufacturer - how about producing a "Kirkland Mixed Nuts" with only cashews, almonds, macadamias?


Also, there will be no WORKOUT OF THE DAY [sad face] since I'll be heading out for a birthday dinner @ Bistro 9 in a bit.  I really dread these high-calorie and even higher-fat feasts, they're truly nothing but an excuse to over-consume and you know it.

Time to put my will power to test.  

Will I be able to resist the sweet offerings of the ultra decadent Whole Foods Tiramisu cake?


I'll find out in a bit :/

Dinner: 
Bistro 9
1 garlic mussel - wine, garlic + shallots




1/4 rotisserie chicken + 2 sides of beet salad


1 scrumptious bite of basil seafood combo over fine couscous

1 crisp bite of spinach, feta, red onions + black olives

What I had to avoid:

If that's not will power, I don't know what is.

No comments:

Post a Comment