Friday, March 26, 2010

FABULOUS Friday

---  Update ---

Food intake for the day:

Breakfast: my morning dose of crack [aka coffee]

Snack: a ripe banana + a small package of Mott's fruit snacks [70 calories]

Lunch: A salmon fillet + zucchini, red peppers + chicken [leftovers from last night], 2 crispy chicken taquitos, 2 spoonfuls of creamy guacamole + fresh salsa [I couldn't resist, they were calling my name]

Snack: Kirkland signature nuts

Dinner: Masala Indian Cuisine w/the family + D

My regrets:
1/2 Samosa - crispy puff pastry w/ground potatoes + pea filling 
2 generous dollops of Yogurt sauce
Chicken Tikki Masala - chicken tikka cooked in curry sauce
Baingan Bharta - fresh mesquite eggplant w/ginger, garlic + spices [best of the night]
Prawns Vindaloo - Prawns + potatoes cooked in a hot curry sauce
Vegetable Biryani - Saffron flavored rice served w/mixed veggies in herbs + spices
1 small garlic naan - sprinkled w/garlic + basil
1/2 small onion naan - sprinkled w/onion + cilantro

So much for being on a diet...Gym tonight? psh. Who am I kidding?

Friday
3/26/2010
8:06am

Current Weight: 111.4

YES!!

An awesome start for the weekend except for the omen I experienced this chilly and refreshing morning.  I had the most horrible sleep last night due to my mid-afternoon cup of coffee [never again].  I haven't seen my boyfriend since Monday, finally slept over, had the worst sleep ever [lack thereof] and woke up to find a giant parking ticket looming on my windshield.

Thanks alot.

Although I did appear to lose 3 pounds [my digital scale does not lie], right now is crunch time.  Everything I do or eat matters in the next few days especially.

Meal Forecast for today:

Lunch: Catered Mexican [my fave] including: black bean sopesitos sprinkled with feta cheese, crunchy chicken taquitos, savory chicken enchiladas, cheesy quesadillas, creamy + chunky guacamole, a 2 LB bag of chips and tons of fresh salsa.

Dinner: delectable Indian fare at my restaurant of choice with my family

*crossing fingers*

I really hope I can get through this day without succumbing to the call of comforting Mexican food and the exoticness of Indian cuisine.


Diet Tip# 7: Just because your boyfriend eats that, doesn't mean you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment