Thursday, March 25, 2010

TERRIBLE Thursday

Thursday
3/25/2010
8:14am

Current Weight: 114.4

I'm back to the original weight I was on Monday.  I found this extremely frustrating after my exceptionally strict diet for the past few days [hey, so I messed up maybe once or twice].  Now I know the culprit behind my weight gain, DINNER vs. GYM.

F* that, NO MORE DINNERS unless absolutely necessary.  They can wait until the weekend. 

Tip# 5: It doesn't matter what you're eating, if you over eat, YOU GAIN WEIGHT. 

--- Update --- 

Food Intake for the day:

Breakfast: the usual

Snack: the usual

Lunch: Leftover shredded pork sauteed w/celery, edamame and pickled radish + a cold, juicy orange



Snack: Starbucks coffee, a splash of reduced-fat milk + a teaspoon of Splenda [I am a creature of habit, yes I know]

Dinner: Salmon Filet, shredded chicken, celery, red pepper + zucchini and a cold, juicy orange


Workout of the day: 1.5 hours
20 min running on treadmill [at 6.3-6.5 speed]
15 min walking on treadmill [at 4.3 speed]
25 min on bicycle [at level 3]
30 min [ab work + stretching]

Diet Tip# 6:  If you're trying to lose weight, avoid wine.  Wine tends to whet your appetite and can lead to over-eating.  I'm guilty of this myself :/

Til tomorrow! 
 




2 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    Sorry to hear your having a rough time of it! I'm sure you'll be back on track in no time xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the support. After these last 2 days of eating exorbitantly, I'm going to change my dinner habits and get back into the gym!

    ReplyDelete