Wednesday, June 16, 2010

p is for positive

wednesday morning
6/16/2010
7:57am

current weight: 111.1

my boyfriend claims i'm a huge crybaby and that i whine and complain about everything. what's wrong with throwing a well deserved fit in private every once in awhile? i'm not unleashing the child from within in a professional setting, nor am i seeking undivided attention from him, i just need to release to keep my sanity.

my mother always told me, keep out the demons by releasing whether it be through a loud scream atop a hill, seeking answers from the source or just confiding in a true blue friend could do wonders for your health. 

lately i've been plagued with heavy thoughts in my mind without anyone to turn to. friends can listen and provide helpful solutions but it ultimately boils down to me.

working out has proven to be a helpful remedy in times like these.  it takes me away from the laundry list of worries that weave in and out of my troubled mind. the only drawback is the tangible ache that spreads through my leg muscles and beyond causing me to limp as i walk. this can't be good.

6/22 is coming soon, that's the 3 month mark from when i first began this little endeavor. as much as i wished i could have hit the 10 pound mark already, it's time to realize each person's body is undeniably different. maybe it's best to come to terms with who i am and fully accept what it is i see. hard to choke down because i'm a fighter but even the strong know when to let go every once in awhile.


days like these, positivity is what i need.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment