Thursday, June 17, 2010

no pain, no gain

thursday morning
6/17/2010
8:28am

current weight: 111.6

i got my rag.

ugh.

a moistness in my under regions brought anxiety as i was dining at live sushi bar last night. feeling a tad uncomfortable and irritated beyond reason with the unrealistic wait for my fish, the anxiety grew. finally when i had a chance to check, lo and behold, mother flo has arrived.

she comes without warning and abruptly, without a care or an invitation. she brings along the most intense pain and leaves you feeling bloated and a few pounds heavier.

although she may not be the most welcome guest, she is expected once a month and trust me, she will be missed.

alas, she has arrived and has left me out of commission for the day. 
attention, medicine companies must make a heavy duty midol or similar, capeche?

thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment