Sunday, May 23, 2010

eventful

my weekends have been nothing less than eventful for the last few months filled with daytime explorations, long walks, undiscovered paths, quality time with my loved ones, stimulating conversations and flavorful food teeming with calories.  

as you can see, my weight has been the furthest thing from my mind which serves as a much needed hiatus from my otherwise chaotic, not to mention, psychotic food obsession.  my friends pin me as the neurotic foodie obsessed gal who can't stay away from sugar yet claims carbs will one day be the death of me.

ok, i get it. i have somewhat of an issue but guess what?

i didn't get skinny by eating rice.

thank you.

 photo diary of my last few weekends: 

outdoor lunch @ mijita with the bf [ferry building]


sunday brunch @ the grind cafe [lower haight]


spontaneous fun @ costco [san fran]


paulette macarons @ hayes valley
milk chocolate hazelnut

+

blue bottle's individually dripped coffee


 bakesale betty @ telegraph
crispy fried chicken salad over fresh spicy slaw


bakesale betty @ telegraph
freshly baked chocolate chip cookie w/walnuts


san francisco giants vs. astros
 we won!


bay to breakers 2010
panhandle 


 my own home cooked meal for one :(
baked salmon, crisp broccoli + sweet ripe tomatoes


saturday lunch w/aya @ la boulange
smoked trout salad


paulette macarons @ hayes valley
carribean chocolate macaroons


afternoon tea w/jenny @ squat + gobble
hot earl grey



blue bottle's "gibraltar"


random cool sighting during my daytime exploration @ the mission


cookies + cream
toffee chocolate chip
whole wheat oatmeal chocolate chip


sunday brunch @ cafe flore in the castro
salmon benedict


2 months before costa rica.

time.

to.

DIET.

No comments:

Post a Comment