Monday, May 17, 2010

i'm bacckkkk!

been feeling just a tad down about everything lately so what will help bring up my mood?


a jam packed week filled with sunbathing under the beautiful costa rican sun, the smell of ripe coconuts in the air, the exciting allure of ziplining through the lush green jungle, the garguantan cerulean waves crashing along the beach as i stroll peacefully along the side with the magical white sand crumbling beneath my naked toes and aimlessly walking until my body succumbs to the ocean where I can lay serenely without a care in the world.

the thought is enough to make my cry with joy after weeks and weeks filled with endless frustration over every minute detail.

i'm so ready for an escape, my body is crying out in joy.

beach vaca only means one thing, time to get that bikini bod ready and in shape!



No comments:

Post a Comment